Saturday, October 15, 2005

16th Annual United Way Car Show







There was lots to look at (at which to look, for the English teachers out there) today at the Car Show. It was a cloudy day with a light rain and drizzle in the morning. The sun came out around noon and so did I. I made a quick trip through the Car Show at Ross Hyden's on Canal Street. Lots of memories were brought to mind; I can see the attraction to the hobby. There were several nice cars: three or four Mustangs, a Corvette or two, a slick surf wagon, a tractor, and a couple of model T's. I preferred the true to the original restorations, but the concept cars were interesting, too. There was an entry from the younger generation, a Neon with Nitro. This little blue dodge Neon with Nitro in the back seat looked dangerous. I liked the kit car with the 1940 Ford hood. So here are a few photographs of the ones I found interesting. Denise, Miles, Jeri Sue and John, and everyone - God Job!




1 comment:

cardealerships said...

Lot of useful points are there. Its really keeps me updated.